Thursday 2 January 2014

ERROR CODE :: **LOVE** by Suman Bhattacharya: a review

To begin with, a very happy new year to all my readers. I wish 2014 is a blast for all of you. Coming to the point, I had finished this book long back but I wanted this book to be the first review of this year.

On a personal front, I found the name of the book to be very interesting. The cover pic by Wasim Helal has done its best in justifying the tagline of the book "Not every story has a hero", the headless hero concept of the cover is really capturing at first sight.

The spice of every life, friendship, jealousy, mistakes, obsession, love have been put together in a very subtle yet mesmerizing way.
Once started, it's very difficult to keep down this book.

The author has very sincerely dedicated this book "to the compromising, yet fighting; traditional, yet rebellious; broken, yet optimistic; sleeping, yet awakening; struggling, yet surviving."

The story of Dev, Neera and Isha is a very grasping one and I am sure it will win many a hearts. The book is written in such a way that it doesn't feel a writing by a Debut author. All in all, I would like to give this book a 4.5, hoping for many more books to come from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment